Let us win you over
Our success depends on our team, and we want people to grow and develop with us and enjoy what we have to offer. That’s why, on top of a competitive salary across our roles and a friendly working environment, you’ll also receive a range of perks when you work for us. Alongside this, we will also support you in your personal career development with a number of training opportunities.
- Uniform & meals on duty. When you work for us you’ll receive a uniform and free meals when you’re working.
- Paid holidays. Employees are entitled to 28 days holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme. If you qualify for enrolment, the Brend Collection will contribute to 4% of your pensionable income.
- Free car parking. At many of our hotels, we offer free parking for staff. Please check with the hotel if it applies.
- Employee Assistance Programme. All employees are enrolled on an employee assistance program with Hospitality Action which provides a free confidential counselling & information service on a wide range of personal and work-related topics.
Be our guest. Probably the favourite perk of the bunch is receiving up to a 50% discount when you stay at one of our properties so that you can enjoy a little luxury for less.
Discounts on food and drink. You will also receive 10% off food and drink at any Brend Hotel establishment.
Discounted spa treatments. Need a little pampering? You’ll get 10% off health & beauty treatments at any hotel within the Brend group offering these services including Saunton Sands Hotel and Carlyon Bay.
Staff Accommodation. The West Country is a beautiful place to work. And if you need somewhere to stay while you’re working with us, we have affordable staff accommodation available in Barnstaple, Sidmouth & St Austell. Please get in touch for more information.